IshanParticipantTopics: 96 Replies: 47
How is the Wisdom world school in wakad ?
Mayank AgarwalParticipantTopics: 11 Replies: 27
Parents rating: 4.4 out of 5 (parentree)
Classes: Pre KG to 10
Telephone: +91 20 66309595
Location: Park Street, Survey No. 210, Aundh Chest Hospital Road, Near Kalewadi Chowk, Wakad, Pune 411057
Nursery to X grade
School provides transportation
Year Established: 2010
- An educational initiative by the renowned Vishwakarma Group of Institutes & Purple Properties
- An ICSE* School with classes from Pre-Nursery – XII.
- Education beyond academics
- Online monitoring of the child’s progress.
- Activities such as theatre, music, art, swimming, martial arts etc.
- Open air amphitheatre.
- Class rooms with multi-media facilities.
- Fully equipped computer lab.
- Sports facilities: football, basketball, tennis, swimming etc.
- Well – connected school bus network.
- Joyful learning.
Timings: Monday to Friday – Pre Primary – 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon – Std. I upwards: 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Preparatory : The Curriculum in these years is grounded in active learning. Through practical activities, purposeful play and talk, pupils develop an understanding of the world and the basic concepts they will need for later learning.
- Stds. I – IV : The Curriculum in these years aims at developing children’s personal, physical and emotional well being; provides opportunities to develop social skills as well as developing language and communication, reading and writing, maths, science, knowledge and understanding of the world; and creative development. Children have many opportunities to express themselves through drawing, painting, collage and model making. They will work collaboratively with a partner or a group. They will learn and sing new songs and rhymes, participate in cultural displays and learn the nuances of Speech and Drama. This will instil a sense of confidence in each child at an early stage.
- Stds V – X : The School will be affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination and prepares students for the ICSE Examination (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). English (language and literature), is given the greatest weightage in the curriculum.
The following subjects will be offered for the I.C.S.E. Examination: English, Hindi, History Civics and Geography, Environmental Education, Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and a Sixth Optional Subject such as Home Science, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications, Technical Drawing Applications, etc.
ICSE RESULTS -2015 : Wisdom World School -Wakad sent up its first ICSE batch in March 2015.23 students in all appeared for the exam, out of which: 17 out of 23 students have scored 90% and above. “Vishaka Korde scored 97.33%” Lowest percentage is 80%
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.